Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Teaching Horoscope

Although greatly generalized, horoscopes typically give an interesting take on personality traits, possible success, and potential romantic matches based on the time of your birth.

Wouldn't it be fun to find out your teaching horoscope?

Based on the questions answered in an online quiz, this digital horoscope summarizes personal approaches to learning and the importance of teaching media to students. It finalizes this summary with a label that describes the kind of teacher you are.

This is my horoscope:

I am a "Spirit Guide dedicated to students' social and emotional well-being and understand that media is one crucial facet of their identity and sense of self-worth." Even though my entire teaching identity cannot possibly be defined in one test and will take years of practice to perfect, I can appreciate where my values place me in accordance to my care for student learning and achievement in today's classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment